New model of the IMR CORSE 190RR with ultra-light rims Enjoy all its power of 19 hp and 5-speed manual gearbox. With rear suspension DNM 280mm and regulation bottle to regulate and adjust the best possible and maximum performance.
IMR CORSE, model 190RR. Enjoy the best power at the best price.
- 1 cylinder 4 stroke engine, 190 cm3. Air-oil cooled.
- Engine power: 19 hp - 13,97 Kw
- Gearbox: 5 manual gears, 6-disc clutch
- Chassis: tubular lacquered steel, cup type.
- Swingarm: aluminium. Cantilever system.
- Front suspension: forks, inverted. Adjustable 660 mm long, 37 mm thick bars. Axial attachment.
- Rear cushioning: DMN 275 mm long, 250 LBS with bottle and regulation.
- Front wheel: 12 inches, ultra-light (2,2kg)
- Rear wheel: 12 inches, ultra-light (2,4kg)
- Front brake: 220mm floating disc, from the brand MIR RACING.
- Rear brake: 180 mm disc, from MIR RACING brand.
- Distance between axles: 1170 mm
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Handlebar height: 990 mm
- Total width: 760 mm
- Weight without tires: 65 Kg